Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pellegrini: Van Gaal Is In A Difficult Situation

Pellegrini: Van Gaal Is In A Difficult Situation

 

Manuel Pellegrini does not feel Van Gaal is affected by the difficult situation he is in.

There have been growing calls for Van Gaal to be sacked, following United’s Europa league elimination at the hands of Liverpool.

The Dutchman had previously cited the affect of negative reports on his friends and family, but Pellegrini says managers at top clubs should expect to be criticised for bad results.

“I think that Louis van Gaal has a lot of experience,” the City boss told reporters. 

“When you are managing big teams, you are expecting to receive criticism if you do not win. He has the experience to manage that situation.

“I always… when you are in a bad moment you want to support him but I don’t think he has any problems with the experience he has of managing the big teams in his career.

 Maybe he is not in a good moment but he knows how to manage.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments