Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Music Review: Olamide Finally Made YCee the Jagaban of New Skool Hip-Hop

Music Review: Olamide Finally Made YCee the Jagaban of New Skool Hip-Hop


 



Festac breed rapper, YCee is gradually transforming into the beast even if it ain’t close to full moon yet …
Now this is what I call a remix not those cut and join trash given to us to feed on. I personally had doubt ‘bout YCee’s talent when the original version of Jagaban was released some months back because, it had that King Kong (Vector’s song) feel.
Now the remix is here and I’m jamming to it as I write this cause it’s out of the regular.
Tinny Entertainment should have rebranded to “Large Entertainment” as soon as this song was recorded and set for release cause YCee proved why he’s called Jagaban as he laced it with entirely different lyrics (excluding the chorus) from the original version. With crazy lines like: “I be up on that cloud 9 you can’t get in my zone b#tch… No be me dey purge, I ain’t bothered by your own sh!t”.
King Baddo “Olamide” on the other hand who happens to be the main man behind this remix, did not for any reason underrate YCee as he did delivered on the joint like he has all the Chakra in this world within. Baddo is just in his own zone in this industry.
The delivery of both acts will be very much welcomed by good music lovers.
YCee did nice on this one “No Be Mistake” but I think he respected Olamide too much on this track.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO/mp3

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments