Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Free 20 Million Euros For Doing Nothing

Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Free 20 Million Euros For Doing Nothing


 


Cristiano Ronaldo paid for getting dropped

It’s not like he doesn’t make enough money from being one of the world’s biggest footballers, but Cristiano Ronaldo has just gotten another 20 million euros for free.
Cristiano Ronaldo paid for getting dropped
 
Cristiano Ronaldo paid for getting dropped
Where did the money come from? From Italian businessman Alessandro Proto, who demanded that the Real Madrid star be removed from a movie about his life.
READ: Ronaldo Has Plans To Retire At Real Madrid
Ronaldo was due for a cameo in the movie, titled The Manipulator, after he bought a flat in New York that used to belong to Proto.
Proto was said to be worried that Ronaldo would draw attention from himself and the story, and a settlement with Ronaldo’s lawyers will now see the Portuguese legend get 20 million euros for getting dropped.
The director of the movie, Martin Scorcese said: “We’re sorry Cristiano has taken the removal of his role from The Manipulator badly, but in life you need to know how to lose as well.
READ: FIFA Releases 23-Man Shortlist For 2015 Ballon D’Or
“The move is based on the real life of Italian impresario Alessandro Proto, and is seems appropriate that he should have a say in matters. If Alessandro doesn’t want Cristiano in the movie, then it seems fine that Cristiano won’t be in it.”
Proto himself said: “Ronaldo is a great player, but that doesn’t mean he is the king of the world. I don’t want him in a film about my life. Martin Scorsese is in agreement with me. Cristiano Ronaldo is not going to be in the film.  I am sorry if he doesn’t feel valued, but in life you win some and you lose some. If I really have to give him €20million, I will give it to him with my own hands.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments