Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Wenger: We Knew Winning Was Important



Wenger: We Knew Winning Was Important




Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says his men were aware of how important it was to win against Everton. 

The gunners recorded a 2-0 win over Everton and are eight points behind Leicester City, with the win crucial in their title chase.

“We knew that if we didn’t win we were out of it,” he admitted. “In England it is very difficult to give a balance of the performance. When you lose, it is disastrous but we were not so bad.

“We had our backs to the wall and responded well. I am pleased that mentally we responded under pressure.

“I am not masochistic enough to consider us out of it. Mathematically we have a chance and a game in hand at home. We are not the flavour of the week but if we don’t believe no-one will do it for us.

“We have to be humble and fight in every game like today. Then we never know. We need some performances and some [other sides to drop points].”

 




No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments