Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Fellaini: I Don’t Play Dirty



Fellaini: I Don’t Play Dirty




United midfielder Marouane Fellaini has stated he is not a dirty player at all.

The Belgium international responded to criticism related to two elbowing incidents in both legs of the Europa league match against Liverpool.

Fellaini elbowed Emre Can in the first leg, before getting yellow carded for elbowing Dejan Lovren in the return leg.

However, Fellaini said he “never wants to injure a player”.

“I am not like that,” Fellaini told BBC Sport. “If you want to win the game, you have to be aggressive.

“I don’t want to elbow someone, I just defend myself. I am physical.

“I like to win my challenge. That’s English football as well, but I am not a dirty player.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments