Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2016

Muller: Gotze Is Unhappy At Bayern


Muller: Gotze Is Unhappy At Bayern
Thomas Muller has revealed, his international and club teammate, Mario Gotze is not satisfied at Bayern Munich.

The German midfielder has been limited to 12 games at the club and while injury might have played a role, he has been repeatedly linked with an exit from the club.

And Muller has intensified talk of Gotze potentially leaving the Bavarians by revealing the midfielder isn’t completely happy with his current situation.

“I speak with Mario and think he is not 100 per cent satisfied with his situation at Bayern.” Muller told a news conference ahead of Germany’s friendly clash with England on Saturday.

“I am not Mario’s agent, so I am not going to speak about his future.”

Nevertheless, Muller is confident Gotze still has a major role to play for Germany ahead of Euro 2016 this summer.

“Mario brings a quality that he always had,” he added. “I hope that he plays well with the national team and he can take advantage of his time.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments