Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2016

Mikel Obi: Iwobi And Iheanacho Are The Future Of Nigeria


Mikel Obi: Iwobi And Iheanacho Are The Future Of Nigeria
Chelsea’s John Obi Mikel has hailed the new crop of super eagles youngsters, singling put Alex Iwobi and Kelechi Iheanacho for praise.

The pair have both been impressive on the club scene, and the new Super Eagles captain believes they’ll be mainstays in the squad.

And Mikel, who is the new captain of the Super Eagles, has been hugely impressed by the teenagers and believes the addition of such young and hungry players to the squad has brought a new dynamic to the setup.

“It’s amazing to see these young players coming through – Iwobi and Iheanacho – they’re doing great for their clubs and I think they are the future of this Super Eagles,” Mikel told reporters.

“We have got a right blend now of older and younger players. I think it is always good to have this balance with young players so that they can learn and grow fast in the game.

“It’s quite different playing in the national team and playing in the clubs so it’s good for them to start early. In years to come I think we will see them do well.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments