Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

#PresidentialMediaChat Ongoing | I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Chibok Girls – Buhari

#PresidentialMediaChat Ongoing | I Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of Chibok Girls – Buhari

 buhari UNN

 The maiden Presidential Media Chat of President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

READ ALSO: #PresidentialMediaChat Ongoing | Buhari May Ban Hijab If…
During the ongoing presidential live chat, President Buhari divulged that there are no intelligence reports concerning the whereabouts of the kidnapped Chibok girls.
Speaking on the whereabouts of the kidnapped girls, President Buhari said: “Some supposed leadership wanted to make contact, but we insisted on identifying the leadership of the so called Boko Haram. We want to be sure that they are complete. No Chibok girl has been recovered as far as I am concerned. If a credible leader of Boko Haram comes forward, we are ready to negotiate. There are no firm intelligence information from Chad, Niger and Cameroon about the Chibok girls.”
Meanwhile, President Buhari also dared journalists to name one corrupt minister out of the thirty six in his cabinet.
President Buhari then proceeded to say, ”They (the minister) they have to declare their assets. I don’t think I have picked anybody that I know will embarrass my government among the ministers”.

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments