Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ronaldo Inspires Himself

Ronaldo Inspires Himself


 Real Madrid ace, Cristiano Ronaldo does model himself after anyone and states he inspires himself.


Ronaldo states he didn’t grow up looking up to anyone. And only his drive to play for Portugal inspired him.

“Most of the time, I inspired myself,” Ronaldo told Unscriptd. “I’m self-motivated.

“But of course, at that age, I was looking at a big reference in the national team – for example, [Luis] Figo, Rui Costa, Fernando Couto. It was kind of a dream to reach that level.

“The national team, I’d look at them and I’d speak for myself: I want to be a professional player and I want to play for the national team. But I don’t have one specific person that I just follow.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments