Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2015

Bolt: I Can Solve United’s Problem

Bolt: I Can Solve United’s Problem

Usain Bolt wants to switch to football and he believes, should he take a trial with United, he’ll be handed a five-year contract.
It is no secret, Bolt is a United fan, he already voiced to desire to play for the club under Ferguson, but got a shirt instead.
And now with United finding it hard to score, Bolt wants Van Gaal to give him a shot at a trial and show what he can do.
“In my mind I think I should do a trial and see if they would say ‘Alright, come on in’ or if they would say ‘No, you are not any good’,” Bolt told MUTV.
“I think I would be pretty good because I am fit, I am quick, I can control the ball and I understand all of the play.
“So I think if I do a trial then they would say, ‘You know what, here is a contract for five years! You are 30 years old, here’s a five-year contract. Let’s just do it!'”
Bolt, the world-record holder at both 100 and 200 metres, would certainly add some pace to the wings!

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments