Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2015

Ronaldinho: Neymar Will Be A Success In The EPL

Ronaldinho: Neymar Will Be A Success In The EPL


Brazilian legend, Ronaldinho has backed compatriot, Neymar to make it in the premier league.
United are keen on signing Neymar in the summer, and his father has said hr could leave Spain due to the ongoing tax fraud.
And Ronaldinho, who won two La Liga and a champions league during his five years at Barcelona, believes Neymar can make it in the EPL.
“He could and would succeed at any league in the world,” the 35-year-old told the Daily Mirror.
“Of course, there are always transition periods. But when you have that much ability you will succeed in any league in any country.
“England is not an easy league to succeed in, but yes of course he would be a success there.
“I can’t see why Barcelona would want to allow him to leave, but if he was to, I’m sure that it would have to be for a record fee.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments