Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2015

Everton Manager, Roberto Martinez Coy On Ron Vlaar Links

Everton Manager, Roberto Martinez Coy On Ron Vlaar Links


Roberto Martinez refused to rule out an Everton move for former Aston Villa defender Ron Vlaar.
The Dutchman, who has reportedly rejected offers from Holland, Italy, Germany and Turkey, is a free agent after leaving Villa in the summer.
“I think you’re talking about a player with good experience in the Premier League and is not attached to any club,” he said.
“At the moment, it’s not for me to talk about any players other than the ones we have in the squad. We have to make sure we get everyone fully fit and ready to participate. I’ve got nothing to comment on.”

image

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments