Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Zinedine Zidane Hails Eden Hazard, Refuses To Comment On Reports Linking Him To Real Madrid

Zinedine Zidane Hails Eden Hazard, Refuses To Comment On Reports Linking Him To Real Madrid




Zinedine Zidane has described Chelsea winger Eden Hazard as ‘spectacular’ and failed to rule out a move from Real Madrid to sign the Belgian, according to the Daily Mail.


Zidane currently coaches the Real Madrid Castilla team and named Hazard as one of his favourite players.
“After Messi and Ronaldo, Hazard is my favourite player,” Zidane said. “I love watching him because he is a player who creates things and it is often spectacular to see him play.
“Do I see him going to Real Madrid? Ask someone else. I love the player and that’s all.”

image

Hazard’s form has dipped sharply this season but that has not stopped speculation about a move to the Spanish giants next summer.

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments