Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wenger: I Like Spending Money

Wenger: I Like Spending Money


 Oh well, Arsene Wenger, popularly nicknamed The Economist has laughed off talks that he doesn’t like spending money, as Arsenal are in dire need of players.


Arsenal are missing a host of players due to injury, with Coquelin set to be out for at least three months.
And the midfield is in no way stable, as Arteta is currently injured and Flamini had to play in his stead in the UCL.
When it was suggested to Wenger that he is reluctant to spend money, though, he replied: “My friends don’t think that!
“I’ll invite you out one night and you will see that I like to spend money.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments