Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Guardiola: Bayern Were Not Perfect

Guardiola: Bayern Were Not Perfect


 I don’t know what more he wants, Bayern Munich manager, Pep Guardiola has expressed his joy at the win over Olmpiakos, but says they were not perfect.


Bayern got three goals in the first 20 minutes, with Douglas Costa, Lewandowski and Muller getting on the score sheet. And despite playing one man less, Bayern added to their tally via Kingsley Coman.
Despite the emphatic victory, Guardiola believes His side could have done better against the visitors.
“I am very happy,” he told reporters. “We now have the Champions League in the pocket until February.
“The players have a great mentality, but we were not perfect with the ball, we lost many easy balls.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments