Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Adele Reveals The Album She’s Anticipating The Most

Adele Reveals The Album She’s Anticipating The Most

Adele reveals Rihanna love

Her album may have been the most anticipated album of 2015, but singer Adele has her mind on someone else’s album.
Adele reveals Rihanna love
Adele reveals Rihanna love
Adele’s 25  is already on course to set a record that won’t be broken anytime soon, after it sold almost 2 million copies in just 2 days.
READ: Adele Breaks Beyonce’s iTunes Record As Fastest Selling Artist
In an interview on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to promote the album, Adele revealed that she couldn’t wait for Rihanna’s 8th album, ANTI.
“I got very excited last night because there was some teasers for Rihanna’s new record,” Adele told Jimmy Fallon.
READ: Rihanna Allegedly Set To Launch Weed Line, Marihanna
“I am on the edge, living life on the edge – in a good way. I’m the biggest Riri fan. I love her. So I’m very excited for that record.”
What do you think of Rihanna’s upcoming record? Are you also excited for it?

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments