Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2015

David Luiz Unwilling To Return To Paris Following Attacks

David Luiz Unwilling To Return To Paris Following Attacks


 David Luiz fearful after Paris attacks


Paris St. Germain defender David Luiz has revealed he might not return to the club’s city following at least 6 coordinated attacks on Friday night.
David Luiz fearful after Paris attacks
David Luiz fearful after Paris attacks
The attacks, which left over 120 people dead, have been claimed by terrorist group ISIS.
READ: David Luiz Accuses Media Of Lack Of Respect After Reports Of Him Being A ‘Virgin’ Surfaced
Luiz is currently with the Brazilian team for the international break, and reportedly isn’t sure he wants to return to France.
“I have my girlfriend and some family and friends in Paris,” Luiz was quoted as saying by Gazzetta World.
READ: He’s Back Again: “I Predicted Paris Attack” – TB Joshua
“They were all very sad and scared. I don’t know what I’m going to do and whether I will head back [to Paris].
“Playing for PSG is my job but if it were up to me than I would not go back.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments