Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Klopp: Mourinho Is Nice, If You’re Not A Referee

Klopp: Mourinho Is Nice, If You’re Not A Referee


 


Jurgen Klopp has poked some fun at Mourinho in good faith ahead of their match, insisting the Portuguese manager is nice unless you’re not a football official.
Klopp will face the embattled Mourinho at Stamford Bridge on Saturday with a new side, after joining from Dortmund.
However, Klopp has backed Mourinho to rise out of his current slump.
“I’m full of respect for his work. If you’re not a referee or a journalist he can be a nice guy,” he joked to reporters in Friday’s press conference.
“During the game we are both emotional but we are professionals, everything is fine between us.
“When I was in Germany Mourinho and I sometimes sent messages. I have respect for his work. He’s a nice guy.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments