Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Benteke Fit To Face Chelse

Benteke Fit To Face Chelse


Fitness boost for Liverpool, as Christian Benteke has declared himself fit for the upcoming match against Chelsea.
Benteke reportedly picked up a minor knee injury against Southampton last week and missed their win against Bournemouth.
However, it seems Benteke is fit, as the Belgium international insists he is ready to join his team for the match against Chelsea.
“I’m good. I just felt something during the game against Southampton last week. Now it’s behind me and I’m looking forward to the Chelsea game,” Benteke told Liverpool’s official website.
“It was a bit hard for me during the transfer window – I didn’t really have a normal pre-season. Now I’m trying to get back to my old level.
“Injuries are part of football but I’m trying to do everything I can to be fit for the rest of the season and to play every game. I try to stay as long as possible [at Liverpool’s training ground] to be really fully fit.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments