Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Standup9ja: Tonto Dike undergoes cosmetic surgery, shares unclad photos



Nollwood actress, Tonto Dikeh has made a shocking revelation in a trailer of her new reality show, King Tonto.
 In a video and images she shared on social media, the actress revealed that she had not been confident of her body.


In the footage, Tonto is surrounded by a surgical team and is seen going through cosmetic surgery in an unknown hospital.
“My body has been something that I have always been extremely ashamed of”, she revealed in the clip.
The reality show is expected to debut in 2018.
 
 Watch Video Below


No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments