Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2017

Standup9ja: Suspected herdsmen rape woman, batter husband in Edo



Standup9ja: Suspected herdsmen rape woman, batter husband in Edo


Armed men suspected to be herdsmen on Sunday allegedly raped a married woman and beat her husband to stupor at a farm at Ubunek
The husband of the victim, Umoru Agunu said  the suspected  herdsmen who were armed,numbering about six invaded his farm at about 10.30 am, beat him up and raped his wife in his presence.


He explained "as soon as we arrived at the farm, we saw six armed herdsmen who demanded for my phone. But when  I told them I don't have any they beat me up and took my wife to a distant and raped her."

Speaking on the incident, a community leader, Yakubu Ibrahim, said suspected armed herdsmen have laid siege to the community.

According to him, life has become unbearable and inhabitable in the community due to the activities of the armed men who constantly kidnapped, raped women and physical assault on residents while going and returning from markets.

Ibrahim said the Sunday incident has been reported to the Divisional Police station in the area who promised to act on the matter.

He however called on state and federal governments to deploy security  personnel to the communities, as over 50 women have been raped while many have been kidnapped and ransom paid.

When contacted the Head of Local Government Administration (HOLGA), Owan East local government, Akeens Ade-Akhani said the council was aware of the situation in the area.
e- Ivbiaro in Owan East local government of Edo State.




No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments