Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

"KRIS'Domination" Album is Live on "Spinlet"

 "KRIS'Domination" Album is Live on "Spinlet"

 And Finally my brothers and sisters, aunties and uncles, mummies and daddies, lovers n haters alike... The most important part of the whole matter.

"KRIS'Domination" Album is Live on "Spinlet"

Click Bellow To Buy And Download

  DOWNLOAD

Download/Purchase the full Album for just #125 or any particular track of your choice for just #30. (Not restricted to any device or location)
#KrisDominationTheAlbum
Support the Brand
Support Good Music
Support the Hustle, Make we see food chop b4 e enter alaba 😅😇🙏

God bless you as you do so...
@OfficialKrisDee

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments