Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Standup9ja: Lippi: Conte Will Stay At Chelsea, Because Of Champions League



Standup9ja: Lippi: Conte Will Stay At Chelsea, Because Of Champions League


Marcelo Lippi is quite sure of Antonio Conte staying at Chelsea, with the prospect of playing in the Champions League too tempting.

Inter Milan have been constantly linked with the former Juventus and Italy manager, but Lippi doesn’t see him leaving England just yet.

Chelsea didn’t play in the champions league last season, but are set to play as they top the league and Lippi is expecting to see Conte remain next season.

“We are talking about him because he is one of the best in the world, but he seems happy in London to me,” Lippi told Mediaset Premium.

“He wants to take the Blues into the Champions League next year, so I don’t think he will change bench.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments