Search This Blog

Monday, March 27, 2017

Standup9ja - Zouma Intends To Impose Himself On Chelsea



Standup9ja - Zouma Intends To Impose Himself On Chelsea

Kurt Zouma, Chelsea defender has stated his desire is to stay on at Chelsea, for as long as possible.

The France international sustained an injury last season and has only played just 30 minutes of premier league football since he returned, but is prepared to fight for his place in Conte’s squad.

“My aim is to impose myself at Chelsea,” he told beIN Sports. “When I came to the club two-and-a-half years ago, I had a desire to continue here. I’m very happy. I’ve never focused much on the future. I think more to the present, with the squad, which is very good and which is going well. We want to do great things.”

“A loan before the World Cup? Why not. We’ll see at the end of the season, but I’m focusing on Chelsea,” he said.

“I’m confident and I know I will play. I’ve not talked about my future with Antonio Conte.”

Zouma signed for Chelsea from Saint-Etienne in 2014 and has played 66 times for the Blues since moving to England.
 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments