Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Standup9ja - Suarez: It Is Not Easy Being Liverpool’s Captain



Standup9ja - Suarez: It Is Not Easy Being Liverpool’s Captain


Luis Suarez says he is shy and would like to keep a low profile as he found it difficult to captain Liverpool.

Suarez wore the captain armband occasionally in the absence of Steven Gerrard when he was at Liverpool.

Barcelona has a host of long-serving players and the 30-year-old might not be made captain, a decision he is happy with.

“I like the low profile, to be a player among the others,” Suarez told France Football.

“I am there to give a helping hand to the team but taking decisions, that is not really my thing. At Liverpool, I had the chance to be captain and it was not easy for me.

“Even if people find it hard to believe, I am someone quite shy. I am not used to pushing myself forward.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments