Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Standup9ja - Vardy Lashes Out At Critics After Liverpool Win



Standup9ja - Vardy Lashes Out At Critics After Liverpool Win


Leicester City dominated Liverpool in a 3-1 win on Monday and Jamie Vardy believes it is the perfect response for the criticism they’ve faced in the past weeks.

Four days after Ranieri was handed the sack, Vardy scored a brace and Drinkwater buried a stunner to lift Leicester out of the relegation zone.

Many blamed Leicester’s earlier struggles in the season on dressing room unrest, but the England striker does not know what might have caused their initial breakdown.

“We’ve come under a lot of unfair stick with the stuff that’s been in the press and online lately,” he told Sky Sports.

“You’ve seen the lads wanted to put in a reaction and now it’s up to us to consistently do that.

“I couldn’t tell you [why Leicester have been so poor], I couldn’t put my finger on it. We’ve been working hard and it’s not been happening but, luckily, it’s all clicked

“I wouldn’t say [there was] more effort. Shakes [interim manager Craig Shakespeare] before the game told me to play a lot higher and there were weaknesses where we thought we could hurt them.

“I’ve been very frustrated with the amount of goals I’ve got this season but hopefully those two will push me on and there are lots more to follow.

“We just needed to show that we’ve got that fighting intensity. Win or lose, as long as we got the performance right we could hold our heads high at the end but I think we deserved the three points.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments