Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2017

Standup9ja - Steven Caulker Explains Why He Pulled Out Of Lokomotiv Moscow Move



Standup9ja - Steven Caulker Explains Why He Pulled Out Of Lokomotiv Moscow Move


Steven Caulker insists he pulled out of a move to join Lokomotiv Moscow because of fitness issues rather than financial reasons.

The QPR defender has been in the media spotlight for all the wrong reasons recently but wants to turn his life around.

He said on Instagram: “I am still young enough to turn things around and believe I can do that now I have right support in place.

“The media have ruined so many lives in order to make a few pennies – they aren’t going to continue to do that here.

“I’ve made mistakes in my life, that’s no big secret and I’m sorry to anyone I have hurt or offended along the way. I’m working hard to correct this and won’t let anything get in my way.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments