Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Standup9ja - Sergio Aguero Intends To Stay At Manchester City

Standup9ja - Sergio Aguero Intends To Stay At Manchester City

Sergio Aguero has reiterated his desire to stay at Manchester City.

 Aguero briefly lost his place to Gabriel Jesus, raising questions over how he fitted into Pep Guardiola’s plans and whether he had a long-term future at the club.

But Aguero, who is under contract until 2020, played down speculation that his recent spell on the bench could lead to him leaving the Etihad Stadium.

“I’ve always said I want to be here at the club, I’ve always said that at the end of the season it won’t be my decision,” said Aguero.

“The truth is that with these things it’s the club that handles everything, and obviously it’s always my intention to stay.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments