Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Standup9ja - Haye Will Not Change His Training Regime For AJ

Standup9ja - Haye Will Not Change His Training Regime For AJ

Tony Bellew has criticised David Haye for the way he trains, but the former heavyweight champion does not intend to change how he trains.

Haye recently returned from his training camp in Miami, but is still expected to attend the Brit awards, with his fight against Bellew coming in less than two weeks.

His social life has been criticised by Bellew in recent times, and he says he won’t be changing his training regime when he prepares to fight Joshua.

He told Sky Sports News HQ: “I have heard him say I would go to the opening of an envelope.

 I think he’s just jealous because he doesn’t get invites to anything, because he’s just a real dull character. A moaning, negative, dark clouds around him guy.

“If I was fighting Anthony Joshua, I would be doing exactly the same training, because I believe this works for me. The training of old doesn’t work for me any more. My body breaks down.

“This type of training where you incorporate fun, happiness, sun rises, sunbathing – this works for me and you’ll see come fight night, the difference between a happy athlete and an angry athlete.”

Haye marked his comeback with two routine stoppage victories last year and believes he is physically and mentally stronger after a break from the sport.

“People look at that gap as a negative, I look at it as a positive,” said Haye. “I’ve had time to reflect on my training, reflect on how I live my life. What makes me happy, what makes me sad. What training sessions went well and why they went well.

“I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on my career and that’s culminated in me being standing right here, knowing exactly what needs to be done in training camp to get the best out of myself.

“Although I haven’t fought in competitive fights for five years, I’m fresh, I haven’t taken any big punches, my body is in good condition and I’m ready to go. I feel like I’ve got a whole career ahead of me.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments