Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Standup9ja - Florentin Pogba Prepared To ‘Foul’ Brother Paul Pogba In Europa League Clash

standup9ja - Florentin Pogba Prepared To ‘Foul’ Brother Paul Pogba In Europa League Clash


Saint-Etienne defender Florentin Pogba has admitted that he will do all he possibly can to stop brother Paul Pogba from making an impact in his side’s Europa League clash with Manchester United.
The siblings face off at Old Trafford on Thursday evening in the first knockout stage of the competition, before locking horns again in the reverse fixture in France six days later.
Florentin has already talked of his pride at facing off against his younger brother, but he is refusing to go lightly on the world’s most expensive midfielder as his team comes first.
“We’re both determined players.” he told Telefoot. “If he’s on a run, and I have to tackle him, I’ll tackle him. I’m not going to knock him out. But if I have to foul him, I’ll do it.”
In December, St Etienne sporting director Dominique Rocheteau hailed the meeting of Florentin Pogba and his brother Paul Pogba as “the beautiful story” of the side’s meeting with United.
St Etienne are currently fifth in the Ligue 1 table after a 4-0 win over Lorient on Sunday, while United are sixth following their 2-0 victory over Watford on Saturday.

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments