Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pogba Must Embrace Pressure, Says Ibrahimovic



Pogba Must Embrace Pressure, Says Ibrahimovic


Zlatan Ibrahimovic has word of advice for Paul Pogba and it is to embrace the pressure, if he is to develop into one of the best in the world.

The most expensive footballer in history had a really poor game against Liverpool, giving away a penalty, as United battled to a 1-1 draw.

Pogba has been in immense form heading into the game, but could not deliver and Ibrahimovic feels he should learn from the experience.

“Pressure is something I enjoy,” Ibrahimovic said. “I don’t know Paul personally to be able to answer that for him. But I think he likes it also because, without pressure, we would not be on our toes at the top level.

“If you want to play at the top, pressure is 24 hours, and if you play well or better the pressure becomes even greater.

“So it’s something that we learn from and something we have to handle because we belong to the top, Paul belongs to the top absolutely and the pressure will be there.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments