Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bellerin: Respect Is What Wenger Deserves, Not Criticism


Bellerin: Respect Is What Wenger Deserves, Not Criticism

 

Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin has defended manager, Arsene Wenger, saying he should be respected and not criticised.


Wenger has been criticised by a number of supporters, with a banner calling for his resignation spotted at a recent match.

But according to the right-back, his stellar track record speaks for itself.

“[Wenger] doesn’t deserve the criticism. Few managers have done what he has done, to be at a club for so long, to keep them at a high level, always competing for European places, winning titles,” he explained to Goal.

“It’s true that maybe in recent years the club hasn’t been quite what it was, but that doesn’t take away, for example, the number of players he’s developed – me included. He found me in Barcelona and has allowed me to play in the Premier League.

“He has given me the opportunities that I have. Few managers have done that. Wenger deserves the utmost respect for what he’s done at Arsenal.”


No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments