Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Mancini: Montoya Can Leave In January

Mancini: Montoya Can Leave In January


 Roberto Mancini has stated that Montoya can leave in January, if he wants.


Montoya is on loan with Inter from Barcelona, and has not had enough playing time.
His agent already said Montoya is sad after the lack of playing time.

“He can leave in January if he doesn’t find this situation suitable for himself,” Mancini said after Tuesday’s win over Cagliari. “Now he has played, proving he can be part of the team, but it’s up to him.

“I have already spoken to him but in football things change in a matter of weeks. It’s up to him. He is a good lad, he’s serious, and polite. Should he tell me: ‘Look, I need to go to a team where I can play consistently’, what can I reply?

“Now he’s playing well so it is up to him. If he decides to stay, I am happy.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments