Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

‘Chelsea Motivated By PSG Defeat’

‘Chelsea Motivated By PSG Defeat’


 Chelsea board member David Barnard believes Chelsea will be motivated by last season’s defeat to PSG.


Chelsea lost to PSG in the extra time of this same stage last season.

And Barnard believes that despite Chelsea’s poor start, they’ll dispatch of PSG.

“It’s a knockout game and it depends on the form of those teams over the two legs so I don’t think you can take league form into account,” he told BT Sport.

“You saw the quality of our players in the [group stage] win over Porto last week.

“This is a team that we know very well because we played them at this stage last season and we went out on the away goals rule.

“The year before we beat them in the quarter-finals. We are used to playing PSG.

“I think revenge is a bit strong in the circumstances but the players will be motivated by that loss last year.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments