Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2015

VIDEO: Ronda Rousey Knocked Out By Holly Holm At UFC 193

VIDEO: Ronda Rousey Knocked Out By Holly Holm At UFC 193


 


Ronda Rousey loses to Holly Holm

Mixed martial arts fighter Ronda Rousey has suffered the first ever loss of her career at UFC 193 to Holly Holm.
Ronda Rousey loses to Holly Holm
Ronda Rousey loses to Holly Holm
Rousey got knocked out in the second round after Holm landed a very strong kick to her head in the fight held at the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, Australia.
READ: Ronda Rousey Is Red Hot On The Cover Of SELF Magazine
Rousey was 11-o in his career before tonight, but couldn’t get the better of Holm, who broke off early in the second round, landing a clean left head kick to the jawline that rendered Rousey unconscious.
Holm was bubbling with delight after being declared the winner, while Rousey was taken to the hospital.
READ: Brock Lesnar On Ronda Rousey’s UFC Dominance: “She’s A Man Amongst Women”
“I don’t know, I’m trying to take it all in. This is crazy!” Holm said. “Getting in here, I just felt so much support — I thought, ‘How can I not do this with all this support?’ I had the best coaching, from standup to grappling to wrestling.
“I have to say, everything we worked on presented itself in the fight. Every grab she tried to get, on the cage, I have not spent this much time in the gym before any fight in my life.”

Watch the knock out kick below!



 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments