Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Toyin Aimakhu Says She’s Never Getting Married Again

Toyin Aimakhu Says She’s Never Getting Married Again


 Toyin Aimakhu gives up on marriage


Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has loved and lost, and now she’s giving up on marriage.
Toyin Aimakhu gives up on marriage
Toyin Aimakhu gives up on marriage
Aimakhu has been plagued with reports of a relationship with Ebony Films’ CEO Seun Egbegbe, and was adamant about it in a recent interview.
READ: Toyin Aimakhu: “I’m Not Having An Affair With Ebony Films CEO, Seun Egbegbe”
“I don’t know where this story of me getting married to Seun Egbegbe is coming from,” she said. I think someone is behind all these. And I feel all these bloggers should always try to confirm their stories before publishing.”
“First it was the story of me getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they said I am planning to marry him. I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any relationship now,” she added.
READ: Toyin Aimakhu Asks Fans To Stop Giving Her Marriage Advice
The 31-year old’s marriage to Adeniyi Johnson didn’t survive, and according to her, that’s the end of the road.
“I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have acquired a big property that I want to use for the school.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments