Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2015

Shakatar Donesk Striker, Alex Teixeira Priced At £30 Million

Shakatar Donesk Striker, Alex Teixeira Priced At £30 Million


 It will take a bid upwards of £30m if Chelsea want to sign Shakhtar Donetsk striker Alex Teixeira, according to the London Evening Standard.


The reports suggests the 25-year-old, who has scored 21 goals in 22 games this season, is one of Jose Mourinho’s main targets in the January transfer window.
Last month, Teixeira confirmed he would be interested in a move to Stamford Bridge, saying: “I have an offer, it was a pleasure to know that Chelsea want to sign me. It would be great if the transfer happens in January.”
image

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments