Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2015

Samson Siasia Reveals His Mother’s Kidnappers Are Adamant Over N150m Demands

Samson Siasia Reveals His Mother’s Kidnappers Are Adamant Over N150m Demands


 Samson Siasia still discussing with mother’s kidnappers


Nigeria’s U-23 men’s football team coach, Samson Siasia has revealed the men that kidnapped his mother are demanding for N150 million and are sticking to it.
Samson Siasia still discussing with mother's kidnappers
Samson Siasia still discussing with mother’s kidnappers
Siasia, who is currently in Gambia with the team, revealed his family was still in negotiations with the kidnappers, and that he was hoping God would touch them.
READ: Kidnappers Outline Their Demands For Release of Siasia’s Mum
“My family contact that is discussing with the kidnappers is still discussing with them and they have not changed their position on the N150 million ransom request. But all my hope is in God Almighty to touch the hearts of the kidnappers to free my mum,” he said.
Siasia added that neither the Federal Government nor the Bayelsa state government had offered any sort of help so far.

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments