Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Neymar: I Don’t Like Watching Football

Neymar: I Don’t Like Watching Football


Brazil star Neymar has revealed he doesn’t like watching football when he’s not playing the game and talks about enjoying life at Camp Nou.
Neymar has been instrumental for Barcelona, scoring eight goals in the last six matches, with Barcelona and Madrid level on points.
Madrid and Barcelona will engage after the international break and Neymar says his first goal against Madrid was the best of his career.
“It was a great moment. I always dreamed about a moment like this. It was one of the happiest days in my life,” he told BeIN Sports.
“Brazil – Argentina is very similar to a Barcelona – Real Madrid. It’s going to be a very difficult game
“This is my best year, I’m playing the way I like, I’m very happy. I feel like I’m at home. My first year was to learn, the second was better.
“I always loved the way Barcelona play and the players. I adapt to their play. Luis Suarez and I have to run to find space to receive passes from these great players.
“I don’t know if we [Neymar, Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi] are the best, but we have great players. I hope we can be in our best form for many years.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments