Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Manchester United Manager, Louis Van Gaal identifies His January Transfer Window Target

Manchester United Manager, Louis Van Gaal identifies His January Transfer Window Target

 

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal admits he needs more pacey wingers at the club.
Ahead of the January transfer window, the Dutchman has pinpointed the wide areas as needing improvement, and says Jesse Lingard and Juan Mata are “not the speediest in the world”.
“I have said already in my first year many times we need speed and creativity on the wings,’ the Dutchman said.

image

“You have seen that now we play with Jesse Lingard and he is not the most speedy winger in the world and (Juan) Mata is also not the most speedy winger in the world. So first we must first address that problem.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments