Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Boxer Tyson Fury Calls For Drugs To Be Legalized In Sports

Boxer Tyson Fury Calls For Drugs To Be Legalized In Sports


 Tyson Fury wants drugs legalized


British boxer Tyson Fury has stated that drugs should be legalized in boxing and sports, generally, to create a level-playing ground.
Tyson Fury wants drugs legalized
Tyson Fury wants drugs legalized
Fury, who faces Wladimir Klitschko on the 28th of November, said everyone taking drugs would make it fully fair.
READ: Amir Khan & Manny Pacquiao Set For Boxing Fight
“The old-fashioned ways ain’t the ways, so I’m all open for drugs because if we want to go forward in life and be in a democratic world means that we have to be open to different things,” he said.
“Why don’t they just make drugs totally legal in sports, then everybody would be taking drugs then it would be fully fair wouldn’t it?”
“It’s none of my concern really, but if the governing bodies want to do that then I think it would be a bit fairer because you’ve got all the people taking drugs and when you face a man who is not taking drugs it becomes unfair doesn’t it?”
“I would say boxing’s got a big problem with drugs.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments