Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Aguero: I’ll Always Play In Top Form Regardless Of Injuries

Aguero: I’ll Always Play In Top Form Regardless Of Injuries


 Sergio Aguero has said he has no plan of changing his playing style to accommodate his injury.



Aguero has had injury problems ever since joining Manchester City and has picked up hamstring and thigh injuries.

This will totally not deter Aguero, who will not slow down on the pitch.

“You cannot truly measure the intensity with which you play,” Aguero told The Telegraph. “And on top of that, I always try to kick into top gear. I can’t imagine playing in any other way.

“Sometimes these unfortunate things happen, but the ultimate reward only comes if you give it your all.

“It was a shame when I was injured because I hadn’t had a muscular injury in over a year, but what happened happened and I can’t turn back the clock.
“I did feel well before the Ecuador game for Argentina. I had taken a special training programme to specifically avoid overexertion and I felt in good condition.

“But you never know when an injury is going to come. I went to play as I usually do – giving it my all.

“Then at one moment, when I went to kick the ball, I felt the strain.”

City take on Juventus on Tuesday as they look to finish top of their Champions League group, and Aguero feels their time to cement their place among Europe’s elite is now.

“I’ve always said it was only a matter of time before we got into our stride in the Champions League.

“In all our previous runs we would have wanted to move into the next round without any hitches, but now we are more experienced and we are developing naturally.

“Our will is as strong as it’s ever been and we want to excel and go as far as we can.

“The team was brilliant against Sevilla. They played a marvellous match over in Spain and that made me very happy.”

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments