Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Atiku @ 69: Nigerians Show Love On Twitter; Want ‘Atiku For Presidency 2019′

Atiku @ 69: Nigerians Show Love On Twitter; Want ‘Atiku For Presidency 2019′


 Today, 25th November, 2015 is the birthday of Nigeria’s former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.


Atiku

The Nigerian politician, businessman and philanthropist, who was given birth to on the 25th of November 1946, has declared that he will continue using his experience and fortune to bolster democracy and education in the country, as he cocks 69, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
READ ALSO: Goodluck Jonathan @ 58: Top 58 Quotes Of Ex-President As Nigerians Show Some Love
This was contained in a statement issued by his Media Adviser, Mr Paul Ibe on Tuesday in Abuja.
 The statement, which was issued to mark his 69th birthday on Nov. 25, quoted Atiku as saying: “I get enduring joy from seeing my people empowered with jobs, skills, income and opportunities through my investment.’’
Meanwhile, Atiku is currently trending on Twitter as some Nigerians are wishing he was President while others are calling on him to contest in 2019. atikuatikuatikuatiku

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments