Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

VIDEO: Check Out Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union’s Wedding Vows

VIDEO: Check Out Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union’s Wedding Vows

 

Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union's wedding video

Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union’s wedding video

In celebration of the one year anniversary of their wedding, Dwyane Wade and wife Gabrielle Union have shared a video from their wedding day.
Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union's wedding video
Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union’s wedding video
The video shows a number of the celebrity guests in attendance, including LeBron James, Kevin Hart, and BET executive Stephen Hill.
READ: Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Turn Up The Heat As They Step Out For Date Night
The video also shows singer John Legend singing to the crowd before the couple read their vows.
Miami Heat star Wade said:
“Love is waking up to your smile and as tough as I am, love is never wanting to go sleep to your frown. Love isn’t about how much we do, love is about how much love we put into what we do. Love isn’t about winning, love isn’t about losing. Love is simply choosing and I choose you.”
“So my love if you’ve ever wondered if I need you; that answer is forever.  And If you’ve ever wondered if I’ll leave you, that answer is never. And if you ever wonder what I value baby, that answer is you. And if you’ve ever wondered if I love you today and everyday going forward, that answer is I do.”
Actress Union was equally sweet in her vows:
“This day is about the two of us coming together and being the best team possible. And bringing together all of our families and all of our friends and bringing together our lives.”
READ: Gabrielle Union Keeps Slaying As She Keeps Promoting The Third Season Of Being Mary Jane
“So today, I vow to love you without conditions. I vow to laugh with you and wipe your tears. I vow to not watch ‘Scandal’ or ‘Nashville’ without you. I vow to be by your side though every twist and turn. I vow to be the woman you married and the woman that continues to grow and evolve into the woman that I always dreamed of being.”
“I vow to change and adapt. I vow to commit to stay through the ups, the downs, the laughs and the frowns, the misdunks and the inevitable flunks. I will be there, loving you. I promise.”
Watch the video below!


WAICH VIDEO

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments