Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Huge Shoe Closet At Her $2.7million Mansion

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Huge Shoe Closet At Her $2.7million Mansion


I haven’t really imagined a girl who doesn’t like her shoes….
READ: Kylie Jenner Smoulders In Racy Swimwear Campaign
Kylie Jenner is one girl that loves her shoes and it’s little wonder she has an immense closet with a separate walk-in wardrobe just for her shoes.

kylie jenner 1
kylie jenner 3

READ: Move Over Kim! Kylie Jenner Is The New Style Queen
The 18-year-old reality star shared a video on her subscription website, showing off her designer heels as she admits she is lucky to have so many pairs.

kylie jenner 2
‘This is like my favorite room ever,’ she said, walking into the wardrobe. ‘My assistant says that I’m a hoarder, so I got rid of a bunch of my shoes.’ ‘This was never a shoe closet before, I added all these shelves,’ Kylie told fans. ‘It’s pretty much every girl’s dream, I’ve always wanted a shoe closet.’
And a closet like this is truly every girls dream, we will only keep dreaming until it becomes reality!

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments