Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Releases First Statement Since Lamar Odom’s Hospitalization

Khloe Kardashian Releases First Statement Since Lamar Odom’s Hospitalization


 


Khloe Kardashian’s first statement on Lamar Odom

Khloe Kardashian has released her first statement since the hospitalization of her ex-husband, Lamar Odom.
Khloe Kardashian's first statement on Lamar Odom
 
Khloe Kardashian’s first statement on Lamar Odom
Khloe, who was married to the former NBA player for over 3 years, has been by his side ever since he was found collapsed at a brothel.
READ: Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Puts Relationship With James Harden On Hold
“The past week has been incredibly difficult,” Khloe wrote on her website. “I am so thankful to family, friends, and fans, who have sent nothing but prayers and well wishes to Lamar.”
“I also want to take a moment to thank everyone at Sunrise Hospital, including the amazing doctors and nurses for their kindness and diligent work. Under their amazing care, incredible strides have been made.”
“You can never be prepared for an experience like this, but without the outpouring of love and endless prayers that Lamar has received and the strength I was given from my loved ones, it would have been difficult to endure. Thank you for your continued support. God is great!!!”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments