Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Turn On The PDA For GQ

PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Turn On The PDA For GQ

 

Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill for GQ

Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have done their first shoot together for fashion magazine, GQ.
The hip-hop couple spoke to the magazine about their relationship, going on tour, and more.
READ: Drake Attacks Nicki Minaj In New Song
GQ: This is kind of a silly question but how normal is your relationship?
Meek Mill: Very un-normal. It still ain’t normal. You think so?
Nicki Minaj: I definitely think we have a normal relationship off-camera. We’re like any other couple in the hood. We’re growing as a couple and as people and as human beings, but we still have our careers. And I think probably the only thing that makes it un-normal is that we’re both successful artists, and that’s probably not normal. But other than that, our feelings are very normal. Like, if I were to speak to a hundred girls right now about what they go through with their boyfriend, we’d probably have stuff in common.
GQ: How often does Meek ask you for…
NM: A kiss?
GQ: Sure. A kiss.
NM: All the time.
GQ: Well he can just probably just kiss you now, right? Without asking.
MM: Sometimes. (Laughs)
NM: Actually I love kissing him. My favorite thing about Meek is kissing him, which is weird. Just now I was like ‘damn, you’ve been asking can I kiss you a lot now,’ and it’s contagious because I used to be always asking him to kiss him when we first started talking. I love kissing him. I love the way his lips feel.
You can read the full interview here.
See photos from their shoot below!
Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill for GQ: Couple do their first ever joint shoot
Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill for GQ: Couple do their first ever joint shoot
ebookreader 23092015 044403 AM ebookreader 23092015 044437 AM ebookreader 23092015 044503 AM ebookreader 23092015 044536 AM

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments