Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Iyanya – My Story

Iyanya – My Story

Made Men Music Group frontline artist – Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk, better referred to as ‘Iyanya‘ is one artist who has been consistent when it comes to dropping banging tunes… but it seems some of his fans knew him after the release of Kukere, while for some it’s Sexy Mama (featuring Wizkid); that’s why today we are taking you back in time i.e; before the fame or before the 6-Packs (na play i dey oh).
The song ‘My Story‘ which was released in ’09 off Iyanya’s debut album is a worthy of your megabyte.

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

DOWNLOAD

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments