Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Standup9ja: I Will Never Mix Family With Business Ever Again – Mr P

Standup9ja: I Will Never Mix Family With Business Ever Again – Mr P

Peter Okoye of has made known his stand on the circumstances surrounding the split of P-Square group. The singer and skillful dancer, stressed that the negative implications of mixing family with music business led him to pull out of Psquare to begin a solo career.



The Cool It Down crooner made this known in a recent interview at Rhythm 93.7 FM. Mr P also spoke about his decision never to go back to his brother for Psquare regroup. 

Watch Video Below; 




 

 

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments