Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Standup9ja: Leicester City’s £22M Signing Adrien Silva Unable To Train With Teammates

Standup9ja: Leicester City’s £22M Signing Adrien Silva Unable To Train With Teammates
Adrien Silva has been unable to train and remains in limbo as Leicester City bid to sort out his future, manager Craig Shakespeare said on Friday.

Sporting insist the deal is binding but the uncertainty currently leaves Silva in limbo, unable to play and even train with Leicester even though he is in the city.

“No he is not training,” said Leicester boss Shakespeare ahead of Saturday’s home game against current champions Chelsea.

“I’ve spoken to him. I feel for the lad. He is not only so keen to come, but the deal was also agreed between the clubs, it is just the finalisation.

“It is World Cup year for the player and he is in limbo. He is a strong character and I am sure he will be fine.”

No comments:

Standup9ja: Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

 Nedu: I Caught 2 Celebrities Having Sex With My Rich Friend At Transcorp

Comments